Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Burning up the dance floor, Wayne Brady
- Cutting a rug, Gary Anthony Williams
- Twisting the night away, Colin Mochrie
- Watch him nae nae, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up!
- Don't matter, like...
- Internet security
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Bud Isthickerthanwater"
- Co-anchor: Gary - Crazy old man angry at everyone and everything
- Sports: Ryan - An entire NHL game in 30 seconds
- Weather: Wayne - The story of a beauty queen who moves to Hollywood to pursue her dreams
- Singers: Wayne and Gary
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Andrea
- Style: 60s girl group
- Actors: Wayne, Ryan, and Andrea with Colin's voice
- Scene: Ryan is a choreographer auditioning Andrea for his new TV show, The World's Sexiest Dancer, when suddenly Latin dancer Wayne enters to show the world that he is the most irresistibly sexy man in the entire world
- Newsanchors: Ryan, Wayne, and Gary
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Flying saucers and aliens
- World's Worst
- Things to say or do on a date
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Andrea, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: In a fancy restaurant, newly-single Ryan is on his first date since his divorce, with his very sexy neighbor, Andrea
All four of you lovely gentlemen players
Winners join the star guest and read out the credits as if they're all Beverly Hills Housewives having a catfight during a sale
- Laura and Linda participated in "Dubbing".
- The is the first time Wayne played "Newsflash".