Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Box of goodies, Wayne Brady
- Jar of cookies, Brad Sherwood
- Can of worms, Colin Mochrie
- Bag of nuts, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Barack Intheussr"
- Co-anchor: Brad - Overbearing mother who thinks Colin is her wee baby
- Sports: Wayne - An Aisha Tyler robot which is starting to go haywire
- Weather: Ryan - Mad scientist commanding his army of the undead
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Ryan is Adam and Colin is Eve
- "I can't think, I need to pee."
- "Damn, you're ugly."
- "Wow, how did those get so big?"
- "You need to get waxed."
- Scenes from a Hat
- What baseball catchers really say to the batters
- If Olympic competitors were drunk
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- Television voiceover artists: Ryan and Colin
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of the Water Park
- Munchkins - "Way Over My Head"
- Bruce Springsteen and Nicki Minaj - "I Lost My Trunks on the Way Down"
- The lovely and beautiful Colin Mochrie
- Winner reads out the credits as if he is getting angrier and angrier at his annoying roommates Brad, Ryan, and Wayne
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.