Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Iron Man, Wayne Brady
- Spider-Man, Jonathan Mangum
- Ant Man, Colin Mochrie
- Elephant Man, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Terry Fiedofwater"
- Co-anchor: Jonathan as "Rover" - Colin's over-excited talking dog
- Sports: Wayne as "Bigly Little" - A series of people hitting on Aisha in a bar
- Weather: Ryan as "Stormy" - Back to the Future in 30 seconds
- World's Worst
- Clips from the world's worst actors' showreel or audition tape
- Singers: Wayne and Jonathan
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Lea Thompson
- Style: Techno
- Scenes from a Hat
- The world's worst children's entertainer
- The world's stupidest record attempts
- Bad acceptance speeches at awards ceremonies
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Lea, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ladies man Ryan is showing his flirtatious neighbor Lea how to cook the perfect barbecue
- Mr. Ryan Stiles
- Winner joins the star guest reads out the credits in this way: in a deleted scene from Back to the Future, Ryan is Doc Brown with Lea sitting in a broken-down DeLorean, and the others are all repairmen trying to fix the car
- In "Duet", Lea says she is a big fan of Star Trek and wishes she had a transporter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.