Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- A-League, Wayne Brady
- X-Factor, Jeff Davis
- Y chromosome, Colin Mochrie
- Preparation H, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Mad inventor Ryan is fixing his faulty security robot Jeff, when suddenly Ryan's malfunctioning robot girlfriend Wayne bursts from the closet
- Do it like you're on Spring Break
- Do it like you're strippers
- Scene: Ryan is Tarzan, Colin is Jane
- Secret: Trunkful of money
- Scenes from a Hat
- Unlikely things to hear at Thanksgiving
- If everyday tasks were done in a sexy way
- Unfortunate times to get food poisoning
- Greatest Hits
- Television salesmen: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of the Zookeeper
- Chinese opera with Pavarotti - "The Mammal Love Song"
- Russian folk - "The Lion Ate the Pig"
- All four of you
- Winners read out the credits as if they're senior citizens having a race on mobility scooters
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.