Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Jackpot, it's Wayne Brady
- One-armed bandit, Jonathan Mangum
- Always bluffing, Colin Mochrie
- Hit me, hit me, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan and Jonathan are two hunters in a canoe trying to catch alligators, suddenly crazy old Cajun Wayne arrives with his pet gator to chase them off his land
- Do it like a high school musical
- Do it like you're Chippendale dancers
- Scenes from a Hat
- Odd things to protest about
- Things you wouldn't hear on a Bear Grylls-style survival show
- Things you can say while playing golf, that you can't say about your partner
- Newsanchors: Ryan and Jonathan
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: A variety of sea creatures
- Greatest Hits
- Television salesmen: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Wayne and Jonathan
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of Horror
- Ska - "The Eyes Are Moving"
- Les Miserables - "The Werewolf of Mersailles"
- Bob Dylan and The Swedish Chef - "We Need Brains"
- Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie
- Winners read out the credits as if they are hapless stadium security guards trying to catch streakers Jonathan and Wayne