Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Brave knight, Wayne Brady
- Brave new world, Greg Proops
- Braveheart, Colin Mochrie
- Brave choice of outfits, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Do not matter...
- Like a hairbrush at Ryan Stiles' house
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Han Soloittouchestheground"
- Coanchor: Greg as "Mr. Wickwell" - Enthusiastic fashion show host, bitching about Colin's appearance
- Sports: Wayne as "Starno DeMayo" - Excited female shopper on Black Friday who thinks other people's clothes are in the sale
- Weather: Ryan - Colin Mochrie's entire life flashing before our eyes
- Newsanchors: Ryan and Greg
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Inside a sausage factory
- Song Style
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Bill Nye
- Style: 50s rockabilly
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad times to break into a song and dance number
- Things you don't want to hear when taking your clothes off for the doctor
- Inappropriate times to give someone a kiss
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Bill, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: The tough head astronaut on the International Space Station teaching new science officer Bill Nye all about living in space
- All four of you lovely gentlemen
- Winners join the star guest and read the credits out as if Colin and Bill are scientists in the Arctic and the others are the wildlife
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.