Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- High-voltage, Wayne Brady
- Electrifying, Heather Anne Campbell
- Powering down, Colin Mochrie
- Dead battery, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- The internet at Ryan's house
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Flirty housewife Heather pulls up at a gas station where the hunky attendant, Ryan, starts working on her high-tech sports car when suddenly Heather's jealous and elderly husband Wayne speeds in on his mobility scooter
- Do it like you're demonically possessed by demons
- Do it like you panic too easily
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- About: Padma
- Style: Prince
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Colin is Snow White and Ryan is one of the Seven Dwarves
- Secret: Bottles of booze
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Padma, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Food expert Padma is in Paris visiting famous French chef Ryan who'll show her how to prepare some of his favorite desserts
- All four of you
- Winners read out the credits with the star guest as if Colin is an announcer at a fashion show and the rest will be the models
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down
- #WLIIA - as Aisha introduces "Helping Hands"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.