Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Full of vitamins, Wayne Brady
- Rich in nutrients, Jeff Davis
- High in fiber, Colin Mochrie
- May cause vomiting, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, much like...
- A ladder at Ryan Stiles' house
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan and Jeff are two bickering French workmen testing the bells at Notre Dame Cathedral when suddenly they're attacked by Quasimodo, the hunchback, played by Wayne
- Do it like it's a Spanish game show
- America's Funniest Home Videos
- Do it like your butts have a mind of their own
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Wayne and Sheryl
- Scene: Ryan and his heavily-pregnant wife Colin are travelling around Europe when Colin goes into labor and they must rush to the nearest hospital
- Scenes from a Hat
- Sports team names that would never catch on
- Things you can say about a movie, but not about your partner
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- TV voiceover personalities: Ryan and Colin
- Musicians: Laura and Linda
- Album: Songs of the Beach
- Johnny Cash and Drake - "Fair Skin and No Lotion"
- German metal - "Kelp!"
- Jeff Davis and Wayne Brady
- Winners read the credits as rival go-go dancers competing to see who has the better moves
- Taped at the same session as Episode 10-17.
- #WLIIA - as Aisha sits down