Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? Tonight our performers are:
- Criminal mastermind, Greg Proops
- Representing all the homegirls up in county jail, boy, it's Denny Siegel
- East coast gangster, Colin Mochrie
- Straight outta Compton, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused in Episode 8-21)
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Greg as "Shallow Butauthoritative"
- Co-anchor: Colin - Auditioning for roles in a horror movie
- Sports: Denny - Catskills comedian
- Weather: Ryan - Keeps carelessly throwing away lit cigarettes
- Multiple Personalities
- Performers: Greg, Colin, and Ryan
- Props and personalities:
- Flashlight - Liberace
- Axe - Jimmy Stewart
- Rifle - Scooby Doo
- Scene: Having a problem while out hunting
- Fashion Models
- Commentators: Greg and Denny
- Models: Colin and Ryan
- Job: Professional wrestling
- World's Worst
- World's worst person to be President of the United States
- Party Quirks
- Host: Greg
- Denny - Greg's Jewish mother laying on the guilt
- Colin - Likes putting his hands into other people's pockets
- Ryan - Sea life being sucked into a propeller
- Host: Greg
- 90-Second Alphabet
- Performers: Drew, Greg, and Ryan
- Scene: Ryan has annoyed roommates Greg and Drew so much, they want to throw him out
- Starting letter: B
- Greg and Ryan
- Get to play a game with Drew
- Taped at the same session as Episode 8-21
- First playing of "Fashion Models"
- The credits weren't read aloud in the first season of the American version of Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.