Good evening and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's program:
- Twist and shout, it's Wayne Brady
- She came in through the bathroom window, Denny Siegel
- Anytime at all, Colin Mochrie
- P.S. I love you, Ryan Stiles
Hey, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused in Episode 8-13)
- Don't matter, just like...
- Little League. (after the commercial break)
- Questions Only
- Scene: At a singles bar right before closing
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- Musician: Laura
- About: Dennis, an engineer
- Style: 60s girl group
- News anchors: Ryan and Denny
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Santa convention
- Hey, You Down There!
- Narrator: Denny
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Camping in the wild
- Party Quirks
- Host: Denny
- Wayne - Succession of teenage girls at a slumber party
- Colin - The Summer Olympics in 30 seconds
- Ryan - Running giraffe that gets shot with a tranquilizer dart
- Host: Denny
- Scene to Rap
- Scene: A tsunami
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Drew, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Ryan is a temperamental pastry chef who is trying to create a masterpiece for the demanding owner of his restaurant, Drew
- Colin and Ryan
- Get to do a scene with Drew
- Taped at the same session as Episode 8-13
- The credits weren't read aloud in the first season of the American version of Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.