G'day you good-looking legends, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? Let's meet tonight's performers. We've got:
Let's start tonight's show!
- Don't matter, kind of like...
- Your resume if you've got a face tattoo
- Scenes from a Hat
- Nicknames your partner doesn't want to be called
- Things you instantly regret
- Things you can say on a golf course, but not in bed
- Performers: Tom and Susie
- Scene: Holiday lovers saying goodbye on the last day of summer
- Secret: A flamingo costume
- Weird Newsreaders
- Host: Cal as "Ursula Pepperpot Pendragon"
- Co-host: Susie as "Pikachu Jones" - Cal's mother, trying to set her up with a nice husband
- Sports: Steen (and Steve from the audience) as "Slats O'Flaherty" - Prisoner tunneling out of Alcatraz
- Weather: Tom as "Glenn Terabithia" - Satan auditioning for a talent show
- Performers: Cal, Susie, and Steen with Tom's voice
- Scene: Steen and Cal are famous lion-tamers who've fallen on hard times, Susie enters to repossess the lions
- Rock Out
- Musicians: The Spotted Dicks
- About: Botched nose job
- Tom Walker
- Every game after the second is introduced as a "monster."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.