G'day folks, welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? Let's meet tonight's performers. We've got:
Let's start the show!
- Don't matter, just like...
- The words "drink responsibly" on a bottle of Jäger
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you can say about your coffee, but not your partner
- Things you don't expect to hear from Siri
- Entries in Tommy Little's secret diary
- What not to bring to show and tell
- Performers: Susie and Steen
- Scene: Susie is a talented but troubled fighter pilot who wants to give up the game, Steen is Susie's wing-man begging her to stay
- Secret: A tiny clown bicycle
- In a jury room
- At a marquee at the races
- Quick Change
- Performers: Susie, Steen and Cal, with Tommy
- Scene: Steen and Susie are two knights preparing for a jousting contest when Cal, the uptight Queen, enters
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Cal and Rhys
- Scene: New Zealand's best secret agents, and also a divorced couple, on a mission to steal Australia's biggest secrets
- "You're as hard as a marble."
- "That better be a gravy stain."
- "There's a new sheriff in town."
- Rock Out
- Musicians: The Screaming Seamen
- About: Excel
- Susie Youssef
- Every game after the first is introduced as a "rip-snorter."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.