What's up, weapons? Welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? Let's meet tonight's performers. We've got:
What are we waiting for? Let's get stuck in to tonight's show!
- Don't matter, exactly like...
- Your morals at a swingers party
- Scenes from a Hat
- Characters cut from Game of Thrones
- Things that shouldn't be so hard
- Fads that never took off
- If zoo animals had day jobs
- Old Job, New Job
- Performers: Susie and Rhys, with Steen and Tegan
- Scene: Rhys and Susie are a couple looking to buy a hot tub, Tegan and Steen are the salespeople
- Old job: Tegan and Steen used to be dark wizards
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Tegan, and Rhys with Steen's hands
- Scene: Rhys is a party clown auditioning to be hired as the entertainment at Tegan's son's birthday
- Quick Change
- Performers: Steen, Rhys, and Susie, with Tommy
- Scene: Rhys is a nervous apprentice chef being trained by Steen, Susie enters as an influential food critic to complain about her meal
- Newsanchors: Susie and Steen
- Field reporter: Rhys
- On the green screen: Various types of animals copulating
- Rock Out
- Musicians: The Busty Strumpets
- About: The life of a pilot
- Susie Youssef
- Every game after the first is introduced as Tommy's favorite game.
- First appearance of Susie Youssef
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.