Welcome to the first ever episode of Whose Line Is It Anyway? Australia. We've got our own version of the show. Where are you from? ("Australia") See? We've got one! That's watertight. Let's meet tonight's performers. We've got:
Let's kick off our first ever show!
- Don't matter, just like...
- Middle children
- Scenes from a Hat
- Rejected Aussie tourism slogans
- Situations where your Borat impression isn't appropriate
- Things you can say about your job, but not your partner
- The good news and the bad news
- Things you don't want to hear in a doctor's waiting room
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Steen and Tom
- Scene: Steen is the Tooth Fairy who accidentally wakes up a sleeping Tom.
- "It's called a bum bag. Ever heard of it?"
- "Hey, is that a bully?"
- "Let's see what's behind door number two."
- Audience Sound Effects
- Performers: Tegan and Cal
- Audience members: Russell and Jacqueline
- Scene: Explorers in the Amazon looking for a rare bird when attacked by wild animals
- Weird Newsreaders
- Anchor: Cal as "Janine Slaughterhouse O'Shannessy"
- Co-anchor: Tegan as "Allison Sang" - Just woken up from a forty-year coma
- Sports: Steen as "Tentpeg O'Riley" - A health and safety inspector who thinks the studio is a hazard
- Weather: Tom as "Soggy Barnacles" - An Italian Renaissance inventor testing his new flying machine
- In a prison exercise yard
- In a jewelry store
- Rock Out
- Musicians: Fourplay with Judy
- About: Childbirth
- Tom Walker
- Each game after the second one was introduced as "The big one."
- First playing of "Rock Out"
- There exists an alternate intro where Tommy says:
G'day you good-lookin' bastards and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? Let's meet tonight's cast! We've got: